The poet knows how to play on a harp without string and after he knows how to answer to those who claim they didn't heard the music.


Lao Tseu




To complete my website which is in French, I've decided to create a blog in English.

In fact, it will rather be a Gallery, as I am a better stitcher than writer ...
All my artwork from 1999 to 2007 can be found in the Archives : November 2007

I'll add regularly some views and close-up of my new pieces.







Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shimmering Gardens - Midnight

The last panel with the 4 "blue" pages of the 2007 BJP : Midnight

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Your pieces are so beautiful.
Hanging together they are exquisite!

Quilt Architect said...

I have been following your pages but didn't get a clear idea how you were going to put them together. Your beading is individually exciting and together it is complementary and delicious.

Padparadscha said...

I liked your pieces separately, but together they are stunning, especially the blue ones !

KV said...

So very beautiful . . .


Kathy V in NM