The poet knows how to play on a harp without string and after he knows how to answer to those who claim they didn't heard the music.


Lao Tseu




To complete my website which is in French, I've decided to create a blog in English.

In fact, it will rather be a Gallery, as I am a better stitcher than writer ...
All my artwork from 1999 to 2007 can be found in the Archives : November 2007

I'll add regularly some views and close-up of my new pieces.







Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SAQA Auction : One foot square

Here is the square I've made for this auction.


To know the dates and see the pieces, go to this page :
http://www.saqa.com/hotnews.aspx?id=176

Thank you for supporting textile artists.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Ooooh, this is so beautiful... Your squares must only be about 1 inch. Wow! You put a lot of work into this! Thanks for the link... I just looked at all the pieces in the auction and am blown away by some of them. What a fabulous, win-win thing SAQA has developed! Robin A.

Caroll L. said...

Yes, this auction is a great idea.
A one square piece is not a too long work and it is a pleasure to offer it for supporting the action of SAQA who makes so much for textile artists...
It's also a great opportunity to buy a little piece of a known artist.

cj said...

Hi Caroll! I'm the lucky purchaser of "Green Pavement 1". It arrived in the mail today. I absolutely LOVE it! It is exquisite. Thank you for donating it. You can rest assured that it found a good home! Carol

Lynn Majidimehr said...

Oh, this is a gorgeous piece! I wish I could have purchased it.

I hope you don't mind, I've nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award, and the information / rules can be found on my blog.