The poet knows how to play on a harp without string and after he knows how to answer to those who claim they didn't heard the music.


Lao Tseu




To complete my website which is in French, I've decided to create a blog in English.

In fact, it will rather be a Gallery, as I am a better stitcher than writer ...
All my artwork from 1999 to 2007 can be found in the Archives : November 2007

I'll add regularly some views and close-up of my new pieces.







Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year !


Peace, Joy, Love and Creativity are my wishes for all men and women of good will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Caroll,

Did you get the confirmation email from TIQE 2009?
We sent it many times.
We were so anxios about losing contact with you since early December, 2008.
Can you send us a mail and I can reply you with our confirmation letter?
please mail to :

antquilt@gmail.com
2007@antquilt.org.tw

Many Thanks,

I-Ying and TAQS