The poet knows how to play on a harp without string and after he knows how to answer to those who claim they didn't heard the music.


Lao Tseu




To complete my website which is in French, I've decided to create a blog in English.

In fact, it will rather be a Gallery, as I am a better stitcher than writer ...
All my artwork from 1999 to 2007 can be found in the Archives : November 2007

I'll add regularly some views and close-up of my new pieces.







Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BJP 2008 - March

Border in wool and Palestrina knots.


The close-up

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh Caroll, this one is my favorite!!! It reminds me of looking through my favorite childhood kaliadascope... I'd find an exquisite pattern like this and try to keep the tube steady so I could show it to my grandmother or brother... inevitibly it would get jiggled a tad and the design would change. I would reflect on how I was the only one in the whole world who would ever see that particular design. Here, however, we can all enjoy your beautiful, graceful design as often as we wish! Thank you Caroll... you are such a fiber artist!!! Robin A.

Moushka said...

Carroll, I just surfed into your blog from the BJP after it was described by Michelle Mach on Beading Daily. What a treasure-trove of talent to discover! This piece is incredibly beautiful. I'm very much of a dilettante as a stitcher (even as a beader, lol) but I love your work and am very aware of the time and effort that go into it. Your work is really beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it.