The poet knows how to play on a harp without string and after he knows how to answer to those who claim they didn't heard the music.


Lao Tseu




To complete my website which is in French, I've decided to create a blog in English.

In fact, it will rather be a Gallery, as I am a better stitcher than writer ...
All my artwork from 1999 to 2007 can be found in the Archives : November 2007

I'll add regularly some views and close-up of my new pieces.







Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bead Journal Project : June page

To learn anything about this project launched by Robin Atkins in May 2007, go to the Bead Journal Project blog.
My pages will all be 6" x 4".

I've joined this project with enthusiasm because I needed something to boost me.

7 years ago, I've discovered a book which radically changed my artist's life. Perhaps some of you have read it and practiced the exercices given, I can only strongly advise it to anybody who wants to progress : "The artist way" by Julia Cameron.

Since then I've learnt to listen to myself and understood that our work is the reflect of what we are inside , i.e. : what we have learned, lived, felt, seen, listen to, our joys and our tears, our experiments and researchs ...

Now, it's time to go one step further and study more precisely how the creative process could be awaken and enriched. I thank Robin for giving me this opportunity.

The first image is the full view, the second one is a close-up.




No comments: