I've been tagged by Pam Truog and Helène Henderson
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
In 1998 I was working, in Avignon ( France) with 2 architects as secretary-book-keeper and many other things , in fact all what was not pure architectural drawing ...
I lived alone with my daughter who was 17 y.o. in a charming little town named Villeneuve lez Avignon.
2. 5 things on today's to-do list :
- Emptying my suitcase (I came back home yesterday from my trip to the USA)
- Answering the numerous e-mails which came when I was abroad
- Up-date my blog
- Set the washing-machine going
- Read the last SAQA magazine
3. Snacks I enjoy:
Smoked salmon with fresh cream and blinis
4. Things I'd do if I were a billionnaire !
- Buy a beautiful flat with a large room for my studio
- Travel to assist to musical festivals like : Salzbourg
- Buy some pieces of textile artists I love
- Travel in Italy
5 . Places I have lived :
- Avignon (France)
- Tananarive (Madagascar)
- Saint-Cloud (France)
- Sanary sur Mer (France)
- Paris (France)
- Montauban (France)
6. Peeps I want to know more about :
- Bead Babe
- Morwyn Dow
If you've been tagged copy and paste the questions and post the answers in your own blog.